Volunteer and Material Needs Wish List
Below are ways that you can provide support to Young Women of Promise programs.
Young Women of Promise is a 501c3 nonprofit organization.
Tax-deductible financial contributions can be mailed to Young Women of Promise, Inc., Post Office Box 491, Winterville, NC 28590.
School Supplies for students: Composition notebooks, loose leaf paper, pens, pencils, folders
Computers, Desks and Chairs for YWOP Office and Student Resource Center (new or gently used)
Color Laser Printer or Copier or Printer Ink cartridges
Copier or printer paper
Office Supplies (copy paper; pens; pencils; folders etc.)
Book donations - new or gently used
Program Volunteer Needs
- provide assistance in grant-writing; grants research and volunteer recruitment
- provide assistance in meetings and programs sponsored by Young Women of Promise
- Provide administrative support to executive and program director; serve as key administrative and program support for YWOP College Resource Center start-up
Communications and Social Media intern
- Provide support in the design and development of newsletters and publications. Provide regular updates to Young Women of Promise website; maintain and update mailing lists and calendar
Saturday Academy volunteer
- provide volunteer support for Saturday Academy sessions held on the 2nd and 4th Saturday of each month.
Please email us at email@example.com and let us know how you would like to help.