The President's Volunteer Service Awards will be presented at the 2023 Martin Luther King Jr. Day celebration sponsored by Young Women of Promise, Inc. in partnership with ENC Nonprofit Partners, Inc. The event will be held on Monday, January 16, 2023 at 10:00 a.m. at Temple of Zion International Ministries located at 1012 Dickinson Avenue in Greenville, NC.
As a Certifying Organization of the Points of Light Foundation, ENC Nonprofit Partners will present the prestigious President's Volunteer Service Awards for outstanding community service to:
- Flora Brooks, Reaching for the Stars, Inc. (Beaufort County)
- Curtis Henderson, Hope to Destiny for Youth, Inc. (Lenoir County)
- Courtney Murphy, Farmville High School (Pitt County)
- Willie Joyner, HYPE Leadership Institute, Inc.
- Earlean Rivers, Diversity Nurtures Achievement Community Youth Center (Duplin County)
- Barbara Sutton, Kinston-Lenoir NAACP and Christ The Caring Ministries (Lenoir County)
- Arjenae Jones Williams, Something2Somebody, Inc. (Pitt County) and
- LaToya Williams, Striving with Vision Empowerment Support Group, Inc. (Pitt County).